Remembering The First President Of India Dr. Rajendra Prasad On His 136 Birth Anniversary :
The first President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad was born on December 3, 1988. Was born at Zirdei in the Presidency of Bengal (now Bihar).
Dr. Rajendra Prasad was a teacher, lawyer, freedom fighter and finally president.
Dr. Rajendra Prasad was a very good writer. He emerged as a staunch leader of Bihar and a supporter of Mahatma Gandhi.
Know More About Dr. Rajendra Prasad :
Dr. Rajendra Prasad was a professor of English in a college in Bihar but later took a law degree.
While studying law, Dr. Rajendra Prasad also taught in a college in Kolkata. He later did his doctorate in law from Allahabad University.
Dr. Rajendra Prasad was the President from 1905 to 1962.
After becoming president for two terms, he stepped down from the top post in 1962
Dr. Rajendra Prasad joined the Indian National Congress during the Indian independence movement.
During the ‘Salt Satyagraha’ of 1931 and the ‘Leave India Movement’ of 1942, he had a great influence on Mahatma Gandhi and went to jail.
He was instrumental in drafting the Indian Constitution.
In 1962, Dr. Rajendra Prasad was awarded the Bharat Ratna, the highest civilian award.
Dr rajendra prasad thoughts :
- Age is very important in the entertainment industry.
- In attaining our ideals,our means should be as pure as the end!
- Now I am careful about the kind of roles that I do.
- Actors cannot go on for over running around the trees
- One must learn to play one’s age.
- Nobody can push me aside.
- More importantly, I also understand my age and am in a better position to appreciate it.
- I know I cannot do all the stuff that I did ten years ago.
- What I mean is that today’s films lay lot of emphasis on glamour and associated emotions
Leaders Showing gratitude Towards First President of India
पूर्व राष्ट्रपति भारत रत्न डॉ. राजेन्द्र प्रसाद की जयंती पर उन्हें मेरी सादर श्रद्धांजलि। स्वतंत्रता संग्राम और संविधान निर्माण में उन्होंने अतुलनीय भूमिका निभाई। सादा जीवन और उच्च विचार के सिद्धांत पर आधारित उनका जीवन देशवासियों को सदैव प्रेरित करता रहेगा।
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) December 3, 2020
भारत के प्रथम राष्ट्रपति डा. राजेंद्र प्रसाद जी की जयंती के अवसर पर मैं उन्हें स्मरण एवं नमन करता हूँ। देश को स्वाधीन कराने के लिए संघर्ष करने के साथ-साथ उन्होंने भारत की संवैधानिक परम्पराओं के निर्माण में भी बड़ी महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाई। यह देश उनके योगदान को हमेशा याद रखेगा।
— Rajnath Singh (@rajnathsingh) December 3, 2020
Also Read :
India Celebrating National Education Day 2020 : Remembering Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and his contribution to Education
Follow Us On :